Bed and Breakfast
Bed and breakfast costs £105.00 per night for two, or £95.00 for a single person. A minimum of two nights’ stay is required.
The price includes full English breakfast, or fresh, home-baked bread and pastries, such as Croissants, Alsatian Kugelhupf, and Cornish saffron buns. Fresh fruit, cereals and yogurt are always available as well.
If you would like to eat an evening meal at Little Trewern, we charge £22.50 for two course meal, and £25.00 for a three course meal. This includes coffee and tea and petit fours. Please bring your own wine, as we are not licensed to sell alcohol!
Or why not go for our Romantic Hideaway Break for Two, with all meals, which costs just £350.00 for two people for 2 days!
To secure your booking, we ask you to pay a 50% deposit with the balance to be paid 3 days before your arrival. We accept debit/credit card payments using the pay button below, or you are welcome to make an electronic payment. Please contact us for details of how to do this.
Please see our food page and sample menus
Two courses – £19.50
Three courses – £24.50
Wine – Licensing laws mean that we are unable to sell you wine but you are very welcome to bring your own to accompany your evening meal.
Information about your stay
- The room has a hairdryer and shaving point, as well as luxury bath-robes
- Wireless broadband access is available in all your rooms, but there is no mobile phone reception in the local area
- Check in time is after 4 p.m. (or earlier by agreement)
- Check out is 11 a.m. on the day of departure
- All bookings must be secured with a deposit either by credit card or cheque in advance please